lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "G.Long" <jde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create a range query with string parameters
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 17:51:53 GMT
I set the field article to NOT_ANALYZED and I didn't quoted the article
values in the range part of the query and it looks like it works better now.

However, some results are still missing. For exemple, sometimes a range
like [l220-2 TO l220-10] will not return any results (although i'm sure
there are results for this range).

At the beginning I thought that was because the range was between 220
and 220 but I double checked a range like [a710-4 TO a710-10] and it
returned results... :/

So it looks like there is another problem. I have to investigate more =)

Thank you for your help :)

Regards,

Gary