lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bernd Fehling <bernd.fehl...@uni-bielefeld.de>
Subject Re: questions about the index
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 07:22:56 GMT
Hi Mike,

thanks for the infos.

As far as I know a write.lock is created from an IndexWriter.
So I have to dig into it why an IndexWriter is created just
on starting solr with an optimized index.
The problem, this is only with a huge index.
And also old parts of the index are not cleaned up.
May be somewhere around the DeletionPolicy...

Regards, Bernd