lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lance <lancejack...@rogers.com>
Subject I need an available solr lucene consultant
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 20:02:34 GMT
Hi,

I am looking for an experienced and skilled Solr & Lucene developer/consultant to work
on a software project incorporating natural language processing and machine learning algorithms.
As part of a larger NLP/AI project that is under way, we need someone to install, refine and
optimize Solr and Lucene for our website. The data being analyzed will be from user-generated
textual discussions around a multitude of topics that will continuously be updated.
You must be able to work in a LAMP environment with other developers, be smart, reliable,
and a self-starter with excellent problem solving and analytical abilities. You must have
a solid grasp of English – written and verbal.

Please note that I am a start-up and I am not going to be able to pay what a large established
company can pay.

Thank you,

Lance

Lance