lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Link to nightly build test reports on main Lucene site needs updating
Date Sun, 01 May 2011 10:04:59 GMT
I fixed the nightly docs, once the webserver mirrors them from SVN they should appear. The
developer-resources page was completely broken. It now also contains references to the stable
3.x branch as most users would prefer that one to fix latest bugs but don’t want to have
a backwards-incompatible version.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen