lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "cheng" <>
Subject RE: Lucene 3.3 in Eclipse
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 14:47:40 GMT
Steve, thanks for correction. You are right. The version is 3.0.3 released last Oct.

I did place an ant jar in Eclipse, and it does the job to remove some compiling errors. However,
it seems that I do need some jar file to handle the and the
package, which are under contrib/db/bdb/src/java folder.

Do you know when I can find the proper jar file?

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven A Rowe []
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 10:08 PM
Subject: RE: Lucene 3.3 in Eclipse

Hi Cheng,

Lucene 3.3 does not exist - do you mean branches/branch_3x ?

FYI, as of Lucene 3.1, there is an Ant target you can use to setup an Eclipse project for
 Lucene/Solr - run this from the top level directory of a full source tree (including dev-tools/
directory) checked out from Subversion:

   ant eclipse

More info here:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: