lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gr...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Lucene Rev Stump the Chump
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2011 06:07:50 GMT
Hey everyone,

As you no doubt by now know, Lucene Revolution, the second annual Lucene/Solr conference sponsored
by Lucid Imagination, is happening out in San Francisco at the end of May.  There are a lot
of really great talks and speakers from across the spectrum  (check out lucenerevolution.org
if you haven't already) on how people tackled and solved tough problems across the Lucene/Solr
space.

Now, it's time for  _your_ toughest, most challenging Solr/Lucene questions.  Back by popular
demand at this year's Revolution conference, I'll be on the hot seat for "Stump The Chump!"
-- where I'll spontaneously field Solr/Lucene questions I've never seen before in front of
a hundreds of people.

But in order to be a success, we need your questions/problems/challenges.  Please email a
description of your Lucene/Solr problem to info@lucenerevolution.org (don't reply here, as
I don't want to see it ahead of time)

You can read more details online at http://bit.ly/stump-grant

Even if you won't be able to make it to San Francisco, please send in any good questions you
would be interested to see me tackle under the spotlight.  We'll record the session on video
and post it online shortly after the conference (we're exploring a webcast -- still TBD).

Grant