lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SpanNearQuery with repeated term?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:20:58 GMT
> Sorry I am using 2.9.4, which is the same as 3.0.3?

Not by my definition of "the same".

> The code below demonstrates the problem.

Not really.  I'd be more convinced if it compiled.  And how can we be
sure the docs are exactly as you say?  That you are actually executing
the span queries you have created?  As I'm sure you know, there are
many ways in which a program can fail to work as expected and the
problem isn't always where we think it is.

--
Ian.

please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
> Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard copy by an authorised
signatory.  The contents of this email may relate to dealings with other companies within
the Detica Limited group of companies.