lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Diviacco <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: indexing data without writing to disk ?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 11:10:22 GMT
ok Thanks,

When I use IndexWriter, I call addDocument method to add a new instance to
the index.

addDocument takes
Document doc, Analyzer analyzer

In MemoryIndex, I have addField which wants:
String fieldName, String text, Analyzer analyzer

Not sure how should I pass the doc, should I get the fields and pass each
field instead? And how do I group them as unique document ? It is not clear
how it works.

thanks