lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Spencer <chriss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Non-Textual Data
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 12:04:52 GMT
My question wasn't just about classification. I'm asking, is there a way to
classify non-textual data with Lucene? Yes, I know how to Google, and I've
read the mailing list logs. All of those results only concern classifying
simple text, not arbitrary numeric features.

Regards,
Chris

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:04 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com