lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ye T Thet <yethura.t...@gmail.com>
Subject clearAttributes() not clearing in Tokenizer class
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:28:16 GMT
Hi All,

I am using Lucene 3.0.3. I noticed when I called clearAttributes() from my
Tokenizer, the attributes in my TermAttribute object are not being cleared.

I found the issue tracking here at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-3042. The status is fixed. It
looks like the patch would fix the problem I am facing.

I am new to SVN and open source projects. So I am clueless on how to get the
fix. Is there anywhere I can get the binary that contain the fix?

Or any other pointer relating to the issue?

Thanks,

Ye Thura