lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ranjit Kumar <Ranjit.Ku...@otssolutions.com>
Subject lucene 3.0.3 | QueryParser | MultiFieldQueryParser
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:55:04 GMT
Hi,

I have created my own custom analyzer and uses jFlex to made search for c#, .net, c++ etc.

While I am trying to search c#, .net, c++ QueryParser parse .net to .net and C++ to C++. So
it works fine. But in case of C# QueryParser parse it to C which makes trouble for me.

Also tried to use MultiFieldQueryParser but it also do the same.

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjit Kumar

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have
been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation
or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted
with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com ===================================================================================================