lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "haichengyl" <haichen...@sina.com>
Subject Re: lucene 3.0.3 | QueryParser | MultiFieldQueryParser
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:48:57 GMT
help to give some detail info

2011-04-26

haichengyl

发件人: Ranjit Kumar
发送时间: 2011-04-26  21:55:04
收件人: java-user-help@lucene.apache.org; java-user@lucene.apache.org
抄送:
主题: lucene 3.0.3 | QueryParser | MultiFieldQueryParser

Hi,
I have created my own custom analyzer and uses jFlex to made search for c#, .net, c++ etc.
While I am trying to search c#, .net, c++ QueryParser parse .net to .net and C++ to C++. So
it works fine. But in case of C# QueryParser parse it to C which makes trouble for me.
Also tried to use MultiFieldQueryParser but it also do the same.
Any help or suggestion will be appreciated!!!
Thanks & Regards,
Ranjit Kumar
Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have
been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation
or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted
with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com ===================================================================================================