lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Em <>
Subject Re: NRT consistency
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2011 17:05:23 GMT
Thank you both!

Mark, could you explain what you mean? I never heard from such an
index-splitter. BTW: The idea of having a segment per document sounds a lot
like an exception for too many FileDescriptors :)

Mike, as you said, the segments are flushed like normal.
Let's say my server dies for whatever reason, when restarting it and
reopening the index-writer: Does the IW deletes the flushed file, because it
is not mentioned in the segmentInfo - file or how does Lucene handle this

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message