lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Em <>
Subject NRT consistency
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 08:34:58 GMT
Hello list,

I am currently trying to understand Lucene's Near-Real-Time-Feature which
was covered in "Lucene in Action, Second Edition".

Let's say I got a distributed system with a master and a slave.

In Solr replication is solved by checking for any differences in the
index-directory and to consume those differences to keep indices consistent.

How is this possible within a NRT-System? Is there any possibility to
consume snapshots of the internal buffer of the index writer to send them to
the slave?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message