lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <>
Subject RE: clearAttributes() not clearing in Tokenizer class
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:56:37 GMT

You can checkout the latest 3.0 branch at using SVN
and compile it with ANT (the patch was committed there, too).

Alternatively use Lucene 3.1, but you still need the latest branch revision
(, as
there was no Lucene Version released until now with that fix included.

Alternatively, the patch supplied in the mentioned issue (see under files)
can be applied to the released version 3.1 (just download the source
release, apply patch and compile).

Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

To unsubscribe, e-mail: