lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Grouping...
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:31:09 GMT
I'm not aware of a particular FAQ on this.

There is something called bobo-browse  - "Faceted search library based
on Lucene - Google ...
Bobo Browse is an information retrieval technology that provides
navigational browsing into a semi-structured dataset. Beyond the
result set from queries ...".

http://sbdevel.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/sorting-faceting-index-lookup/
and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2369 sound
interesting.