lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Diviacco <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WhitespaceAnalyzer in Lucene nightly build ?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 14:56:50 GMT
All right, I've downloaded the 2 jars and I've imported the following line,
since WhitespaceAnalyzer is in the core folder.

import org.apache.lucene.analysis.core.*;

However I get the following error:

CollectionIndexer.java:80: cannot find symbol
symbol  : constructor WhitespaceAnalyzer()
location: class org.apache.lucene.analysis.core.WhitespaceAnalyzer
writer = new IndexWriter(FSDirectory.open(INDEX_DIR), new
WhitespaceAnalyzer(), true, IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength.LIMITED);

thanks