lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gong Li <ee07b...@gmail.com>
Subject About highlighter
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:57:39 GMT
Hi,

My highlight code is shown as following:

  QueryScorer scorer = new QueryScorer(query);
  Highlighter highlighter = new Highlighter(simpleHTMLFormatter, scorer);
  highlighter.setTextFragmenter(new SimpleSpanFragmenter(scorer, 500));
  String contents = doc.get("contents");
  TokenStream tokenStream =
TokenSources.getAnyTokenStream(searcher.getIndexReader(),
topDocs.scoreDocs[i].doc, "contents", doc, analyzer);
  String[] snippet = highlighter.getBestFragments(tokenStream, contents,
10);

snippet is the result contexts and then I will print out them on the screen.
But If I may search for a keyword at the last few paragraph and the essay is
too long (1000-2000 words), it will return "document found" and
snippet.length=0 (i.e. document is found but context is NOT found). Why???

How could I fix the problem?