lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reopen with optimize and FileNotFoundException
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:54:22 GMT
Usage sounds OK, but missing files on IndexReader.reopen definitely
doesn't sound OK.

2.3.2 is ancient and there have been many improvements since then.
I'd upgrade if possible.

You could also try losing the optimizes.  On recent releases you don't
really need to use it. Not sure about 2.3.2 though.

--
Ian.