lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Diviacco <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject how to get all documents in the results ?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 08:22:50 GMT
I'm using the following code because I want to see the entire collection in
my query results:

//adding wildcards-term to see all results
rest = new TermQuery(new Term("*","*"));
booleanQuery.add(rest, BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD);

But it doesn't work, I only see the relevant docs and not all the other
ones.
How can I get all documents ordered by relevance instead ?

ps. MatchAllDocsQuery is not a solution because I need to specify my own
custom query.