lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: matching multi-word terms
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 13:41:21 GMT
This looks like just a phrase query, perhaps with no slop.

Term query definitely won't work if you've tokenized a the field,
because your terms would be "A" and "B", but not "A B".

SpanQueries should also work if you want, there's no reason to
subclass anything, just use SpanNearQuery... You can
also specify whether Spans should allow out-of-order matches
or not.

Best
Erick