lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Diviacco <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Am I correctly parsing the strings ? Terms or Phrases ?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 07:41:06 GMT
OK, so I'm currently doing this:

booleanQuery.add(new QueryParser(org.apache.lucene.util.Version.LUCENE_40,
"tags", new
WhitespaceAnalyzer(org.apache.lucene.util.Version.LUCENE_40)).parse(phrase[i]);
 , BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD);

I just want to add single terms to my booleanQuery. if I pass a query to the
add method, am I considering the single terms ?

thanks