lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Diviacco <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot find org.apache.lucene.search.TermsFilter
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:35:02 GMT
I get that in response to this:
import org.apache.lucene.search.TermsFilter;

well I'm only using this jar: lucene-core-4.0-20110304.141738-1.jar

and for example this line of my code compiles correctly:

booleanQuery.add(new QueryParser(org.apache.lucene.util.Version.LUCENE_40,
"tags", new
WhitespaceAnalyzer(org.apache.lucene.util.Version.LUCENE_40)).parse(phrase[i]),
BooleanClause.Occur.SHOULD);

So, I assume I'm using the nightly build.

Thanks