lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sol myr <solmy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributing a Lucene application?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 07:57:46 GMT
Thanks :)
Thankfully we don't delete from the database - just mark items as "inactive"
(actual delete occurs only in a yearly cleanup process).
We can live with inaccurate results, including deleted/inactive items.

Have you used DBSight? Would you mind sharing your opinion - did you like it
better than, say, SOLR?
Thanks :)