lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: How to do an all field search without using a "catchall" fieldor "MultiFieldQueryParser" ?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 13:36:52 GMT
I was referring to the MultiFieldQueryParser.parse method that doesn't
require an array of  BooleanClause.Occur flags.

static Query 	parse(Version matchVersion, String[] queries, String[]
fields, Analyzer analyzer)
          Parses a query which searches on the fields specified.

Good to hear you're on 3.0.3!

--
Ian.