lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building a query of single terms...
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 13:18:53 GMT
The easiest way to figure out this kind of thing is to print out the
toString() on the queries after they're assembled. I believe you'll
find that the difference is that the PhraseQuery would find text like
"Term1 Term2 Term3" but not text like "Term1 some stuff Term2 more
stuff Term3" whereas BooleanQuery would.

Best
Erick