lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Li Li <fancye...@gmail.com>
Subject I send a email to lucene-dev solr-dev lucene-user but always failed
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 09:35:07 GMT
hi
    it seems my mail is judged as spam.
    Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 552 552 spam score (5.1) exceeded threshold
(FREEMAIL_FROM,FS_REPLICA,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,SPF_PASS,T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL
(state 18).