lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jarrin, David" <David.Jar...@numarasoftware.com>
Subject RE: Lucene paid support
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 21:45:17 GMT
Paul,

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry I was vague in my message. We are considering using Lucene
in a commercial product that we sell and as we do with other third-party products we want
to make sure that we have timely (i.e. priority) access to technical support that can help
us resolve issues we might encounter within Lucene itself.
I will look into LucidImagination and see what they offer.
Thanks again for you kind response,

-David.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Libbrecht [mailto:paul@hoplahup.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 4:26 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene paid support

David,

I'm sure that if you request something more precise you might get enthusiasts over here easily.
I heard several committers of Lucene have gone into LucidImagination and they offer paid services
specialized for Lucene.

hope it helps.

paul

Le 3 mars 2011 à 21:13, Jarrin, David a écrit :

> Hello!
>
> I am curious to know if the Lucene Project or other associated entity accepts paid technical
support/subscriptions for high-priority technical or bug resolution type of support.