lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributing a Lucene application?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 19:13:57 GMT
It's great that the requirement is loose...
But I suppose users would ask for more later.

Well, I worked on DBSight, which covers more than just search. It also includes scheduling
indexing, reindexing, and even rendering.
In your case, you just need to specify a SQL and have index up and running in several minutes.
You can even embed a widget to put search UI to any page.

btw, DBSight also has facet search.

Chris Lu
site: http://www.dbsight.net
demo: http://search.dbsight.com