lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributing a Lucene application?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:06:58 GMT
Each database having its own index should be fine.
However, just checking modified timestamp may not be enough, since there
could be items deleted.

You can check DBSight for this purpose. It can do remote index
replication across WAN.
But, if the NY index is synchronized before NY database does, this means
the NY index could return results not found in NY database, correct?

--
Chris Lu