lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: WhitespaceAnalyzer in Lucene nightly build ?
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 14:40:08 GMT
Hi Patrick,

The Jenkins (formerly Hudson) nightly Ant builds do not produce the jar containing WhitespaceAnalyzer.
 This is not intentional - I just created an issue to track fixing the problem: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-2950>.

The nightly Maven JARs Uwe pointed you to are from "trunk", which will eventually be released
as version 4.0.  The name of the Jenkins build is "Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk" (visible as part
of the link and at the top left of the page you get to if you follow the link).  This name
means: both Lucene and Solr are built; Maven artifacts are produced; and the branch being
built is "trunk".

Steve