lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From madhuri_1...@yahoo.com
Subject Regarding MoreLikeThis similarity Search
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 21:16:22 GMT
Hi,

I am new to lucene ... I have a question while implementing similarity search using MoreLikeThis
query. I have written a small program but it is not giving any results. In my index file I
have both strored and unstored(analyzed) fields.

Sample Code :

IndexReader ir =  IndexReader.open(index directory path);
	    		IndexSearcher indexsearcher = new ProfileIndexSearcher(ir);
	    		IndexSearcher indexsearcher = new IndexSearcher(ir);
		    	MoreLikeThis mlt = new MoreLikeThis(ir);
		    	Analyzer analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_30);
	    		mlt.setAnalyzer(analyzer);
	    		mlt.setFieldNames(string_of_fields);

		    	Query query1 = mlt.like(1); // mlt.like(docnumber)
		    	TopDocs matches = null;
		    	matches = indexsearcher.search(query1,20);

As per my understanding I should atleast one document as result.

Is any one has idea what I can do to implement this serach.
Thanks in Advance.

--Madhu.