lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vasiliki Gkouta <vgko...@csd.auth.gr>
Subject Analyzer enquiry
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 23:23:56 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have an enquiry about StandardAnalyzer. Can I use it for other
languages except from English? I give the right list of stop words at
initialization. Is there anything else inside the class that is by
default set in English?
I've found the Analyzers for other languages too but they where seem
to be deprecated.. Moreover I use english and other languages, all
together in my project so I would like to ask if there is a way to use
either the same class analyzer for all of them, or analyzers of the
same functionality for all the languages. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Vicky