lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: WhitespaceAnalyzer in Lucene nightly build ?
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 22:48:14 GMT
Hi,

Lucene trunk aka 4.0 does not ship with any special analyzers in its core
JAR file anymore. In trunk you have to use the module analyzers-common for
this analyzer.

The problem with this module is, that the nightly build don't generate a ZIP
file out of it (this needs to be fixed for all the new modules). You have
two possibilities:
- Export source from SVN and build yourself
- Use the nightly Maven JARs instead (they include the modules as JARs):
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk/lastSuccessfulB
uild/artifact/maven_artifacts/org/apache/lucene/

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen