lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "suman.holani" <suman.hol...@zapak.co.in>
Subject RE: document object
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:09:31 GMT
Hi,

In Java I am using RAM based index

For a small case
for (int i = 0; i < hits.length; ++i) {
            //    Document D = searcher.doc(hits[i].doc);
}

Found 37 hits.
0 total milliseconds

==================================

In case I uncomment the lines
for (int i = 0; i < hits.length; ++i) {
              Document D = searcher.doc(hits[i].doc);
}
Found 37 hits.
17 total milliseconds

How to improve this. If I am doing something wrong here.

The same index search in clucene takes jst less than 1 ms that too , when it
is File based indexes.

Regards,
Suman