lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: I can't post email to dev@lucene.apache.org maillist
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 01:57:50 GMT

: I used to receive the email myself because I subscribe the maillist.
: but recently if I post a email to the maillist, I can't receive the
: email posted by me. So I thought I failed to post this email.

I notice you are using gmail -- I recently migrated to using Goolge Apps
for my domain and idscovered this is something that gmail does even if you
use their IMAP and SMTP servers (and not their UI) -- messages you send
(through their SMTP server) will not be delivered back to you under any
circumstances, no matter what new headers might be added.  AS far as gmail
is concerned you already hav acopy of htat message in your "Sent Mail",
you don't need another one...

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=82454

-Hoss