lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ranjit Kumar <Ranjit.Ku...@otssolutions.com>
Subject Re: lucene3.0.3 | get correct document in case of multiple Boolean query in search criteria
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:26:59 GMT
Hi Ian;

As you told we can use explicitly specify ANDs and ORs operator set parser. Otherwise we can
use default parser to get hit(document) which is ORs. Do not gives correct hit(document)!!!

My question is that, Is there any parser we can use in case of multiple Boolean clause in
search string?

If not? Please suggest me how to get correct hit(document).

Your suggestion will be very helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjit Kumar

Private, Confidential and Privileged. This e-mail and any files and attachments transmitted
with it are confidential and/or privileged. They are intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. The content of this e-mail and any file or attachment transmitted with it may have
been changed or altered without the consent of the author. If you are not the intended recipient,
please note that any review, dissemination, disclosure, alteration, printing, circulation
or Transmission of this e-mail and/or any file or attachment transmitted with it, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail or any file or attachment transmitted
with it in error please notify OTS Solutions at info@otssolutions.com ===================================================================================================