lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gong Li <ee07b...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Lucene Problems
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 17:31:29 GMT
Hi,

I am developing an advanced pdf search engine in java by using pdfbox and
lucene. And I must display the context of each keyword in the user
interface, but i cannot find a method to do so. Most of the methods provided
are used to deal with documents with whole content in the specified field,
and i just need the context of each keyword (i.e. some specified part of the
contents in the specified field).

For example, the contents in the specified field is "... aaa aaa bbb aaa aaa
aaa aaa ..." and search for "bbb". And I want to display "aaa aaa *bbb* aaa
aaa" in the UI. How?

Are there any ways to do so???

Thx.

Cescy