lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: which unicode version is supported with lucene
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2011 20:43:03 GMT
On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Bernd Fehling
<bernd.fehling@uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:
> Jepp, its back online.
> Just did a short test and reported my results to jira, but is the
> error from the xml output still a jetty problem or is it from XMLwriter?

The patch has been committed, so you should just be able to try trunk (or 3x).

I also just committed a char beyond the BMP to utf8-example.xml
and the indexing and XML output works fine for me.

Index the example docs, then do a query for "BMP" to bring up that document.

-Yonik
http://lucidimagination.com