lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: shared IndexSearcher (lucene 3.0.3)
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 18:13:20 GMT
Hey,

the too many open files can be prevented by raising the limit of open files ;)

there is a nice summary on the FAQ you might wanna look at:

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#Why_am_I_getting_an_IOException_that_says_.22Too_many_open_files.22.3F

if you have further questions just come back here!

Simon