lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From findbestopensource <findbestopensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi Index Search Query
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 07:49:04 GMT
I don't think so, you could combine the queries. You are first searching
Index A and the results are given as input to Index B. You cannot combine
the queries and you cannot use multi searcher or parallel multi searcher.
You need to search two indexes independently and sequentially.

Regards
Aditya
www.findbestopensource.com