lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gong Li <ee07b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About WordNet synonyms search
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 17:04:53 GMT
I print out the synonym for browned fox shown as following. But NO "make" is
in the list.

I mean I can use synonym to search the contents. When I search for "browned
fox", it should get "brown fox" as the result, but it get "make" as one of
the results. make is not the synonym, so it should not in the result.

What is wrong???

browned  (content:browned content:brown)
fox (content:fox content:trick content:throw content:slyboots content:fuddle
content:fob content:dodger content:discombobulate content:confuse
content:confound content:befuddle content:bedevil)