lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: encodeNormValue
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2011 08:15:24 GMT
Hi Kim,

Bad news, branch_3x has not been released yet! Good news, we are about
to release 3_x in the very near future. Branch is already in a code
freeze status so the release might happen very soon though (next 2
weeks I hope / guess). You can follow the dev@lucene.apache.org if you
are interested in the status. Once the release is out we will announce
on the user list too.

simon