lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Felipe Lobo <fel...@jusbrasil.com.br>
Subject Re: Some Problem with Lucene in Java
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 17:54:42 GMT
If i understand you question right, you want do generate the snippet for the
result documents.
You can do something like the code below:

QueryScorer scorer = new QueryScorer(query);
Highlighter highlighter = new Highlighter(scorer);
highlighter.setTextFragmenter(new SimpleSpanFragmenter(scorer));
String text = document.getField(fieldName).stringValue();
TokenStream tokenStream = analyzer.tokenStream(fieldName, new
StringReader(text));
String snippet = highlighter.getBestFragments(tokenStream, text,
NUM_FRAGMENTS, TOKEN_DELIMITER);

--
Felipe Lobo
www.jusbrasil.com.br