lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gong Li <>
Subject About WordNet synonyms search
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:04:05 GMT

I am tying WordNet synonyms into an SynonymAnalyzer. But I find there is a
wrong in the search result as following:

input keywords: *browned fox*

query.toString(): (content:browned content:brown) (content:fox content:trick
content:throw content:slyboots content:fuddle content:fob content:dodger
content:discombobulate content:confuse content:confound content:befuddle

topDocs.totalHits: 2

for the communications between computer
color =
RED>*fox*</font></b> jump over the lazy dog

Result2 is desired result. WHY does it find *make *as the search result???
HOW can I fix the problem???