lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Georger Araujo <georger.ara...@gmail.com>
Subject Extending org.apache.lucene.analysis.br.BrazilianAnalyzer to discard numeric tokens
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 20:28:42 GMT
Hi,
I started using Lucene a few weeks ago, and I must say I'm amazed. Hats off
to the developers and the community!
I'd like to write a custom analyzer whose only difference to
org.apache.lucene.analysis.br.BrazilianAnalyzer is that I want it to discard
numeric tokens from the input. I've looked at the code and also at the
discussion in [1], but I'm lost about what is the simplest/cleanest way to
go.
What do you think?

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-user/200809.mbox/%3C48D7948B.4030804@gmail.com%3E