lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ganesh" <>
Subject Facet search
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:00:03 GMT
Hello all,

I am using Lucene for my project and we have new requirement  to present data in the form
of Analytics. Facet could be used for that but for this purpose i don't want to migrate to
Solr. How to acheive this with Lucene. Will facet feature be part of future release of Lucene?

We require results in the below fashion. Top 3 results in each column.

Top users                 Country                 PageAccessed
UserA (100)             India (1000)           /Articles/abc (200)
UserB (100)             US(500)                 /Articles/xyz (200)
UserC (100)             Russia(200)            /Articles/aaa (100)

When click on particular user, the results should be grouped for that User.
Top users                 Country                 PageAccessed
UserA (100)             India (100)           /Articles/abc (55)
                                US(50)                 /Articles/xyz (25)
                                                             /Articles/aaa (10)

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger. Download Now!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message