lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From starz10de <farag_ah...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem with the lucene and tomcat server
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:23:22 GMT

Hi All,

I have an application in java use lucene 3.0.3 which run fine. I wanted to
use servlet to make this application as web application. However, I got this
error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.open(Ljava/io/File;)Lorg/apache/lucene/store/FSDirectory;

I searched for this error and all solution suggested that might two version
of lucene are used but I also have other projects in my work space which
used older version of lucene.

In my project class path there is only one version of lucene which is 3.03.
I even checked the lucene version in run time using :
System.out.println(LucenePackage.get().getImplementationVersion());  and the
result was:

3.0.3	1039909

Any hints which might help?

Thanks