lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alex vB <m...@avomberg.de>
Subject Storing payloads without term-position and frequency
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 19:35:19 GMT

Hello everybody,

I am currently using Lucene 3.0.2 with payloads. I store extra information
in the payloads about the term like frequencies and therefore I don't need
frequencies and term positions stored normally by Lucene. I would like to
set f.setOmitTermFreqAndPositions(true) but then I am not able to retrieve
payloads. Would it be hard to "hack" Lucene for my requests? Anymore I only
store one payload per term if that information makes it easier.

Best regards
Alex