lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Question about Case Sensitive?!
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:01:52 GMT
Hi Gong Li,

You can create your own Analyzer that does not add LowerCaseFilter to the
FilterChain. To achieve this, use the source code from Lucene source, rename
the class (e.g. org.yourpackage.NoLowercasingStandardAnalyzer) and remove
LowerCaseFilter from the tokenStream() and reuseableTokenStream() factory
methods.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler